I was recently reminded of an old favorite, Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Frozen Yogurt. Of course, I was inspired to make my own version! Here you have Chocolate Fudge Brownie Protein Frozen Yogurt!
I took some non-fat Greek yogurt and added chocolate whey protein and a little stevia. Mixed it up, and added one of my Chocolate Fudge Protein Brownies! Easy!
If you haven't yet made my Chocolate Fudge Protein Brownies, you are missing out! A simple recipe with a base of whey protein, applesauce, and almond butter. So delicious! And I suggest a good, natural chocolate whey like this chocolate whey protein.
Because the yogurt is so thick and creamy, it tastes great even just refrigerated (which is how I often eat it!). Give this delicious Chocolate Fudge Brownie Protein Frozen Yogurt a try!
- Ice cream maker optional
- 8 oz fat-free Greek yogurt 227g
- 2 packets stevia
- ¼ cup chocolate whey protein powder 26g
- 1 Chocolate Fudge Protein Brownie cut into pieces
- Mix yogurt, stevia, and whey protein until smooth.
- Fold in brownie pieces.
- Freeze for a few hours, stirring every half hour or so. Or follow the instructions an your ice cream maker.
- Scoop, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply