A quick and easy recipe that is perfect for your 4th of July celebration, a Berry Protein Parfait!
Have some chia seeds on hand? This Berry Protein Parfait would make a great breakfast, snack, or dessert. Give it a try!
- Mix the water and vanilla whey until smooth.
- Put the chia seeds in a small bowl, and pour the protein shake over them. Stir well.
- Let the chia mix sit for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator. If you can, stir about every 10 minutes so the chia seeds don't clump up.
- Once the chia pudding is ready, spoon some into each of two serving cups, then top with strawberries.
- Spoon the remaining chia pudding into the cups, and top with blueberries.