Prot: 41 g, Carbs: 7 g, Fat: 18 g, Cal: 351
Such a simple recipe for such fluffy protein pancakes! And with so few carbs, you’ll absolutely love these Vanilla Protein Pancakes with Chocolate Syrup!
The pancakes are made from only two ingredients: egg whites, and Warrior Blend vanilla protein powder. It doesn’t get any more simple! And as I mentioned in the Chia Almond Protein Cookies post, the Warrior Blend vanilla is quite flavorful. If you’re using a less flavorful vegan protein powder, you might want to add a teaspoon or two of alcohol-free vanilla extract.
All of the ingredients here (except for the egg whites) were in a box of goodies I received from the Vitamin Shoppe. I love getting creative with new ingredients. And I’d call this creation a great success!
I’m still amazed at how fluffy these pancakes are! With only two ingredients!
- Serves: 1
- Calories: 351
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Sugar: 1g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 41g
- 4 large egg whites (132g)
- ⅓ cup Warrior Blend vanilla protein powder (33g)
- Preheat your griddle over a low flame.
- Beat the egg whites with protein powder until smooth and fluffy.
- Wait until the griddle is hot enough (when drops of water sizzle up).
- Pour some batter on the griddle (smaller pancakes flip more easily). These pancakes don't bubble as much as other recipes, but they fluff up. Flip after a couple of minutes.
- Cook for another couple of minutes on the other side.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you’ve finished your batter.
- Mix ingredients for syrup in a small bowl.
- Stack pancakes, and enjoy with syrup!